Nasional Resmi Bareng Cakap!
yang dipilih pemerintah Tiongkok untuk menjalankan tes kemampuan bahasa Mandarin di
seluruh Indonesia. Beberapa tes dari BKPBM yang dapat kamu ikuti adalah:
HOME EDITION TEST REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Before registration, please make sure that your system and environment meet the test requirements.
The test takers are required to prepare a computer and a mobile phone/tablet. The computer will be used to type the answers and the mobile phone/tablet will be used to invigilate the test.
1. A computer running Windows 7/10.
(1) Mac OS operating systems are not supported, and Mac computers/laptops are not recommended.
(2) Screen resolution should be 1366*768 or above.
(3) High-definition PC camera (built-in or external; 300,000 pixels or above); the room should be well lit to ensure clear images.
(4) The device should be equipped with wired earphone, which the sound is clear and the sound insulation effect is good. For HSK speaking test, the earphone should be equipped with a microphone with clear sound playing, good sound insulation and reception effect.
Note: The test itself cannot be conducted on mobile devices such as mobile phones, tablets, etc. Bluetooth devices, external USB storage devices, such as USB drives and wireless receivers, are not allowed during the test.
2. Mobile phone with camera: Invigilation software should be downloaded onto the phone as directed by the test center.
(1) The test taker should enter the designated meeting room one hour before the test starts, placing the mobile phone one meter behind them and slightly to the left or the right, so that the invigilator can see both the computer screen and the test taker.
(2) The invigilator will undertake a 360-degree inspection of the test environment through the invigilating software.
(3) The test taker should ensure his or her mobile phone is connected to WiFi and turn on flight mode.
(4) The mobile phone should be fully charged to ensure normal operation for the full duration of the test.
3. Network bandwidth should be 20M and speed 250KB/s or above. During the test, please close other unrelated applications and use the direct connection network to enter the test.
4. The test should be undertaken in a closed, separate room to ensure there is no disturbance. The test may not be taken in any open environment, for example parks, Internet cafes, or restaurants. All hardware and equipment that will be used for the test should be placed in plain sight on the desk. This should include no item that is not being used for the test. No other people may enter the test room during the test. The test result shall be rendered invalid if the test taker is seen to violate any of these regulations.
5. Cross-border registration is not allowed. For instance, test takers who register for the online test with a test center in the U.S. must connect from the U.S. on the day of the test.
6. Test takers are required to take both HSK and HSK Oral Test (HSKK). HSK 5 and HSK 6，must take HSKK intermediate or advanced. HSK 3 and HSK 4，must take HSKK basic, intermediate or advanced. HSK 1 and HSK 2，no required。
7. Please be sure to confirm whether you meet all the conditions as above before the test registration. If the test environment, equipment and other conditions are found insufficient or unmatched as above after the registration and the payment, the test service fee will not be refunded.
(1) It is not allowed to record the test questions, either on paper and/ or in any other way
(2) With an aim to guarantee the safe operation of the test, test centers may ask for some personal details or documents, for example name, photo, or other information, and make audio- and video-recordings of the test. Data will only be collected for the purposes of the test and in accordance with all relevant data protection laws.
TEST ADMISSION TICKET & RESULTS
Test admission ticket will be issued to test takers by the respective test center ten days prior to the test. Test takers can use the information on the test admission ticket to log in via www.chinesetest.cn to inquire about the test result (10 days after the completion of the HSK, 25 days after the completion of the HSK Oral Test). Test takers can also apply for a printed result report to be mailed to them or their institutions using the Extra Score Report service.