- In Collaboration with
Students who would like to focus on conversation, fluency-building, and global culture topics will benefit from General English. This course will encourage interaction through language tasks in variety of topics. There will be several activities involving reading, speaking and listening. While working broadly on the speaking skills, the course will focus on two major areas. First, students will be aware of the conversational skills an English language user needs to engage in on-going, interactive process. Second, it will tackle a variety of social situations that arise in daily life, which require developed conversational skills and cultural knowledge.
Find Out Your English Level
- Flexible test schedule and tutor selection
- Duration of 25 minutes for the class and assessment
- A live one-on-one assessment of reading, listening, accuracy, and speaking competencies with our tutor
- A detailed assessment on different skill areas, including strengths and weaknesses
- Support and assistance from Student Advisor about your learning journey