to Enjoy Rewards Together!
IDR2,250,000 for every friend that purchases Cakap package with
your Referral Code. Your friends will get 25% off for their chosen classes.
- Commission for English Classes
- Commission for Mandarin Classes
- Commission for Japanese Classes
- Commission for Korean Classes
friend's referral code
Referrers are bound by these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Program, Referrers agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a Referrer or to participate in the Program in any other manner. Referrers may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
Agreeing to the Cakap registration Terms and Conditions means agreeing to the Program Terms and Conditions, which have become the Cakap Terms and Conditions.
Cakap has the sole right to determine the validity of a Referrer’s user account. On top of that, Referrer must :
- Be an Indonesian citizen.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid and existing account of Cakap.
- Comply with the Terms and Conditions determined by the Cakap party in relation to the Referral Mechanism of the Program.
- The Referrer is a party registered on the Cakap platform with the terms and conditions as stated in the Referrer’s Eligibility.
- Once the conditions in point 1 are met and the Referrer is declared registered on the Cakap platform, the Referrer may access the Program on the Cakap application, spesifically in the Referral Program feature.
- Referrers are required to follow the on-screen instructions and will be provided with a personal reference code that can be shared with friends, family members, and colleagues (“Referred Users”).
- After sharing the referral code, the Referred User will be given a link to open or download the Cakap application.
- Referred Users will be redirected to the Program orientation screen and Cakap Private.
- Referred users will be directed to select a package based on their needs and apply the referral code on the payment screen. Referred Users can receive a 25% discount on the Cakap Private package.
- As for the Terms and conditions contained in the reference that meets the requirements below.
- Once payment has been made by the Referred User and the status has changed to “Paid”, the Referrer will receive the reward as stated in the About Rewards points.
Referral links may only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. Referral links must meet the following requirements :
- Referral links may not be published or distributed on commercial websites (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia including but not limited to commercial websites that cannot be mentioned individually) or on blogs.
- Referrers are prohibited from taking actions that can be categorized as being included in “spamming” actions directed at anyone with a referral invitation, including but not limited to bulk emails, SMS or messages of people you do not know or use automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute your referral links.
- Referrers are prohibited from paying to advertise their referral links.
- Cakap releases themselves from all claims and/or legal responsibilities of irresponsible parties who conduct spamming and all other forms of actions on behalf of Cakap but inaccessible in the application and potentially cause harm to any party.
- A new user who has never registered on Cakap Platform, including but not limited to purchasing a placement test.
- Not a Referrer’s referral code.
- This program is valid if the package chosen is Cakap Private and not a purchase of other Cakap products.
- If the Referred Users have used the referral code in one of the language studies, then the person concerned can still use a different referral code for other language studies.
- The referral code can only be used 1 (one) time per user.
- If the Referred Users concerned have purchased other Cakap products but not included in the Private Cakap package, they still have the opportunity to get referral discounts.
- The commission earned is 10% of the total purchases of Referred Users.
- The nominal amount of the commission as referred to in point 1 (one), may be in the form of rounding the nominal up or down. This is the full right and/or authority of Cakap.
- The percentage and/or the maximum amount of commission and reward may change at any time without notice and are fully under the authority of Cakap.
- Commission only applies to the Cakap Private packages, in any language/study.
- Commission applies in multiples of the number of friends who have successfully joined the Cakap platform.
- The Referrer will get a commission in the form of a merchant voucher and it can be broken down and/or divided into several parts whose fraction is equivalent to the total reward (example: Rp1,000,000,- (One Million Rupiah) = 10 (ten) vouchers, of which 1 (one) Voucher worth Rp100,000, – (one hundred thousand Rupiah).
- Merchant vouchers are the full right of the Cakap Party according to availability and adjustments by third parties. Vouchers that already have been assigned once will not change.
- After the Referred Users make a purchase, the voucher status will be “Pending”. This applies until Cakap assigns a commission to the Referrers.
- Referrers will get rewards when the Referred Users successfully purchase a Package.
- The provisions as stipulated in point 2 (two) if the purchase status of the Referred Users must be “Paid”.
- The distribution of the voucher will be valid at the beginning of the month and the calculation of the amount and/or the amount of the commission is valid in the previous month. Maximum on the 10th at the beginning of the month.
- As for the ways to use vouchers, it can be different for each merchant and for the ways and/or steps for the “redeem” process, it can be seen on voucher details screen.
- Every voucher has an expiry date. Referrers can only use and apply the voucher within the specified duration and/or period and after the expiration date or expiry date, Referrers will not be able to use the voucher including but not limited to attempts to “request extend”.
- The validity period of the voucher depends on the policy of each merchant.
- Rewards/commissions may at any time be not given or canceled unilaterally if based on observations from Cakap there is a real fraud in this mechanism.
- The reward/commission used is in the form of a voucher which is distributed on a link and/or code.
- Rewards have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Rewards are non-transferable and cannot be auctioned, traded, bartered, or sold. Upon termination of the Program or any part thereof for any reason, any unredeemed rewards that have not been delivered to the Referrers will be forfeited or become invalid.