English for Teens
The course for teenagers focuses on real-world global culture topics in English with an emphasis on learning conversational skills and communication. The course's overall purpose is to encourage engagement through language tasks on a variety of topics in order to improve fluency. The program is based on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) which provides standards for language learners at all level of proficiency. The course includes online language lessons, classes on the development and improvement of speaking and understanding the English language, communication, learning at home, and strengthening the development of knowledge about other cultures. The lesson materials include a dynamic program that meets the needs of adolescents around the world.
Find Out Your English Level
- Flexible test schedule and tutor selection
- Duration of 25 minutes for the class and assessment
- A live one-on-one assessment of reading, listening, accuracy, and speaking competencies with our tutor
- A detailed assessment on different skill areas, including strengths and weaknesses
- Support and assistance from Student Advisor about your learning journey