English grammar is essential to promote communication, both verbally and in writing. It is a necessary aspect of many jobs and careers. Understanding the proper way to communicate helps to promote self-confidence, increase skill levels, and ensure job advancement and promotion. Learning grammar structures and understanding their meaning and function is a process that occurs over an extended period of time. The course content for each level reflects this idea of spiraling the learning of grammar structures. This course will help students learn and examine grammar structures and understand their meaning and function. The topics include parts of speech, grammatical functions, phrase, clause, and sentence types, and nominal and verbal categories including nature and usefulness of prescriptive rules of grammar.
Find Out Your English Level
- Flexible test schedule and tutor selection
- Duration of 25 minutes for the class and assessment
- A live one-on-one assessment of reading, listening, accuracy, and speaking competencies with our tutor
- A detailed assessment on different skill areas, including strengths and weaknesses
- Support and assistance from Student Advisor about your learning journey