- In Collaboration
Students who wish to own the knowledge and competence of Japanese language, such as letters and sentence patterns. In the learning process, students will not only learn about theory, but will also be encouraged to improve their ability to speak and understand reading in Japanese through various themes. First, students will learn the basic theory behind letters and sentence structures in Japanese. Second, students will practice making or translating sentences with the vocabulary and sentence patterns they have learned. After students understand the basic theory and practice Japanese, students will continue to be required to use the language in class, so that they are not only proficient in theory, but also in practice.
Find Out Your Japanese Level
- Flexible test schedule and tutor selection
- Duration of 50 minutes for the class and assessment
- A live one-on-one assessment of reading, listening, accuracy, and speaking competencies with our tutor
- A detailed assessment on different skill areas, including strengths and weaknesses
- Support and assistance from Student Advisor about your learning journey