Placement Test Types
This is a free and standarized test to determine your reading, listening, and grammar skills.
- Tests are conducted independently and online
- The test duration is 30 minutes
- The test results include a general explanation regarding your Korean skills and what aspects need to be improved
Live Speaking Test
This test includes a comprehensive report on your speaking skills. You can pick schedule at your own.
- The test is carried out with a teacher, with the test duration of 25 minutes
- You can choose the test time and teacher on your own
- The test results include a comprehensive explanation about the level of competence in each aspect of the assessment.
Why Do You Need to Take Cakap's Placement Test?
The globally renowned TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) standard will be used to measure your proficiency.
The test results will include grammar, reading, listening, and speaking* components.
Interactive and Fun*
Guided by a professional teacher through casual conversation, so the test does not feel tense or awkward!
*Only for the Live Speaking Test
Preparations Before the Placement Test
Do You Want To Try Other Language Placement Tests?