English in the Workplace
The course is designed to prepare students to use English in a present or future work situation. The lessons will provide language instruction and training in business communication, including business correspondence, negotiations, formal presentations, informal networking, business vocabulary, report and proposal writing, vocabulary for professional purposes, and reading for professional purposes. The course is aligned with the LSP (Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi) or Indonesian National Work Competency Standard which is used nationally and as a reference for education and training for English competency certification purposes. Language skills addressed in this course include: listening, fluency development, oral intelligibility, reading, grammar, writing, and vocabulary development.
Find Out Your
- Flexible test schedule and tutor selection
- Duration of 25 minutes for the class and assessment
- A live one-on-one assessment of reading, listening, accuracy, and speaking competencies with our tutor
- A detailed assessment on different skill areas, including strengths and weaknesses
- Support and assistance from Student Advisor about your learning journey